Sunday, March 22, 2015

Noteflight

This is the first time in a very long time that I have worked with notation software.  Noteflight is a great online resource.  I found it easy to use.  The tutorial videos were extremely helpful.  If I were to use this program with my students those videos would be and excellent resource for students.  When working on this week's assignment I was rather surprised there was not a vocal option on the free version.  I would personally consider the voice to be ae main instrument and should have been included.  It was nice to be able to use my computer keyboard to input the notes.  Switching note values took me a while to get used to but it became easy eventually.  Overall, this is a great program that I will be using  in the future.  Here is my version of A Bicycle Built For Two.  

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/7d33fc16dbd3b15a327f167a468521df4b298abe

No comments:

Post a Comment