Saturday, May 2, 2015

One Note

I'll admit that I wasn't terribly familiar with One Note before this assignment,  however after being able to play around with it, I do see some positive aspects that I would like to utilize after becoming even more familiar.

I did have some trouble initially downloading it on my iPad but have worked through those kinks.
I do believe utilizing One Note to make fool proof lesson plans for a substitute would be helpful. Now when I miss class, I am fortunate to have a retired band director who will sit in for me and direct on days I miss. Using these tools with One Note could make it easier on him and would also protect my class and the district if we are forced to use other substitutes should I miss class by using step by step lesson plans with the application.

Once again, One Note's purpose is to make things more organized.  Lesson plans,  fundraising and committees can benefit.  My band marches in several parades in the fall and has several fundraisers and trips scheduled throughout the year.  Utilizing OneNote can make things easier for me in years to come provided I can continue to learn.

While I could see myself using it in my day to day classes, I plan on recommending it to some members at my church who sit on fundraising committees.

No comments:

Post a Comment